Best Web Secrets is a resource for people who want to learn about creating websites, doing proper SEO, and Internet Marketing. It’s for people who want to make a living from creating websites and promoting them for themselves or others. Best Web Secrets is a shortcut for anyone who would like to run a web design agency. Learn how to promote a website or run a web design agency here. Whether you’re a rank beginner or a seasoned pro, you will find pearls of wisdom on these pages that will make your life easier and your business more profitable. I know this to be true because these methods have worked for me for years.
If you’re looking for hype you’ve come to the wrong place. This is not like “a get rich system” that someone may sell online, as I am not selling this information, and although you can build your own system from this information it is designed as a system per say. The information in these pages has been hard won over decades of trial and error.
There were times when it was a do or die situation that forced me to figure things out and make them work. Survival was the driving force for what you will find here. Many of you have been there before. It’s amazing what people can accomplish when they have to. If I can do it, you can do it as well.
As for myself, although I was a digital photography hobbyist from the earliest days of digital photography, and I had run a few photo labs, I was also a person with moderately severe social anxiety. I could not speak to more than 1 or 2 people at a time without becoming severely flustered (mostly inside my own head), so I would avoid any situation where that could occur. I was afraid to do creative work for money, afraid to show my work to a client, afraid to sell, and afraid to close a deal when I first started my business. But I figured it out, often through the purchase of courses (both online and off) as I went along, and I manned up and did the things that terrified me anyway. I had to. I wanted and needed to make a living. And guess what? It didn’t kill me to be a little uncomfortable at times. I learned, and I grew, and things that were difficult became easy. And, they will for you as well — as long as you have a genuine desire or need to succeed.
With nothing but a bit of knowledge, determination, and perhaps a little luck, I decided to run my own web design business from my home office, and then to take it on the road as I traveled. In the beginning, my marketing consisted of using the Internet and free Google search engine marketing to “advertise” and have customers find me. I had come to the conclusion, as have so many others, that the Internet was the wave of the future and that if I wanted to be successful in business I would have to learn everything I could about effective websites and workable SEO and online marketing strategies.
What I devised allowed me to net 6 figures a year, and continue to do even as I traveled. In learning how to do my own business I also learned how to grow businesses for my clients – most of whom have stayed with me for years. And now, because I’m a digital nomad, and I’m not actively seeking clients (outside of referrals), I’m sharing my experience and information with you.
Who am I, and what is the name of my agency? I feel it’s in the best interest of my clients that I keep these thing a secret for now. Google is a great company and does amazing things that help us all out, but they are, after all, a business. As a business they don’t apprecitate people who compete with them or use techniques that they feel can take money or advertising dollars out of their pockets. I had a choice to make. Either deindex this site to take this whole project off line and try to market it that way, or keep my identity out of the project. I chose to do the latter. I have also chosen not to use the techniques outlined on this site to SEO this site. I would like to keep this project small and under the radar.
What You Will Find on this Site
With the information on these pages, you will learn how to take your website design business, the businesses of your clients, or or your personal business to the limits of your imagination. If you are a business owner you will learn the secrets of marketing your business. If you are a website designer, or you plan to become one, you will understand what it takes to have a profitable website design business up and running in no time.
In this non-system you will learn the following business changing tips and tricks and so much more:
- How to create a great website that sells your product or service without spending a lot of money.
- How to get your website to the top of Google where all the buyers are.
- How to market your business and the business of your clients online.
- How to expand your business and make it even more profitable.
You may ask, “If this information is so good, why am I giving it away?” That’s a great question and one that I would ask if I were you. Here are my answers:
- I have decided that with what I know, I can already make good money as an Internet marketer in addition to my core business of website design and SEO.
- I’ve always enjoyed being able to travel and run my business from anywhere in the world, and I’m sure others have the same dream.
- I like the idea of passing along my knowledge to a group of like-minded people whom I can help, and who will appreciate learning what know.
- This website was originally developed as a course for sale with a subscription fee for ongoing use. I have since decided that in order to reach more people I’d rather publish it as a free resource for anyone interested to access it.
- There are occasional affiliate links at the bottom some of the tutorial pages in the resource box. I’m recommending these services because I use them and they are important to your business and growth. You don’t have to use my links, but I thank you if you do. The small commissions I receive will go a long way towards supporting this project, and making the time I have spent putting this together worth the effort.
- I have recently decided to make my personal network of websites availible to those who would like to use it.
See? No hype or B.S. here. It’s not my style. I think that anyone in business stands to make a lot more in the long-run if they are honest and upfront with people. Especially if they have something that is genuinely valuable.
This website contains what I hope and believe to be the definitive guide to marketing any business online. It has worked, and still works for me and my clients, and it will work for you if you use it correctly. I’ve done my best to make it and keep it simple and the best information of its type. It’s up to date, and I’ll keep it up to date as things change.
So dig right in. I’ll see you on the other side. Good Luck with your business.