Have you ever considered being a digital nomad? Many top internet marketers live the digital nomad lifestyle. Names like Tim Ferris and Matt Digity immediately come to mind.
As a matter of fact, after a decade of running my own home-base and brick and mortar multi-media digital design studio I decided to become one myself. If I told you where I was when I wrote this page you’d be quite surprised. In the last two months alone I’ve been in Guanjhou China, Bangkok Thailand, Hong Kong, Manila, and more.
The Internet is ubiquitous nowadays, and as long as we have access to the net we can stay active and make a living.
What is a Digital Nomad?
A digital nomad is someone who makes his or her living on or via the web, and can work said business from anywhere in the world there is an Internet connection.
Here are some advantages to being a digital nomad:
- Travel the world
- Live in another country for an extened perriod of time
- Lower the overhead associated with living in a big city
- Eliminate the need for an office
- Meet new people for freindship and collaboration
- Experience new cultures and new foods
- Live life to the fullest
What Types of Businesses Can a Ditigal Nomad Do?
- Run a blog information site such as this one
- Affiliate Marketing
- Run a YouTube video chanel
- Design websites for clients
- Do SEO for clients
- Telephone consulting and coaching
- Sell phisical products online
- Run an Amazon store
- Be a writer
- The list goes on and on